Monday, February 23, 2015

Summer School Tales Vol I

Cafeteria Duty Chronicles Vol XXVII: The Dangers of Having Acute Hearing:

Student 1: "Man, I'm tired. I didn't get any sleep last night." Student 2: "Why not?" Student 1: "Because I had to drop off and pick up from the strip club. Student 2: “Bro, I’m mad as hell that you just told me that. But I thought you said she liked bartending??”
Student 1: “Yeah, I think she does. But she doesn’t “just” bartend. **Long pause** But she gets a helluva lot more tips on stage and on the pole, than behind the bar.”
Student 2: “Why doesn’t she get up and dance on the bar? Best of both worlds right?” Student 1: “Ease up man, all jokes aside it’s kind of disturbing. Man, you ever seen your mom jump into a car with a duffel bag filled with ones?
Student 2: “Nope. Never” Student 1: “Oh…. uh me either.” I love my job.... SMH

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Kerp writing them! I love how you remember all of these stories! Talent...pure talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Kerp writing them! I love how you remember all of these stories! Talent...pure talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness!!!
    ~Carrie B

    ReplyDelete

TALK BACK TO ME!! Say Something!! I really want to know what you think!